The WEEB Grounding Lug is installed using stainless steel mounting hardware. When the hardware is tightened, the WEEB washers specialized teeth embed into anodized aluminum or any electrically conductive metal to establish a gas tight electrical connection.
Constructed of corrosion resistant, tin-plated copper, the Wiley line of grounding lugs are high quality solutions for your solar PV system. The tin-plated lug assures minimum contact resistance and protection against corrosion. The low profile of the grounding lug allows it to be installed in a variety of positions with one solid or stranded copper wire (14 AWG to 6 AWG), or two copper wires (12 AWG to 10 AWG). Copper wire is secured by a 1/4-28 stainless steel screw, which is horizontal to the tang. This allows for easy access when mounted under a PV module. The result is a continuous ground on all solar applications.
- Made of corrosion-resistant, tin-plate copper
- No surface preparation on rail or module required
- Reliability throughout the lifetime of the PV system
- Multiple equipment ground conductor allowance: One 14 AWG to 6 AWG or two 10 AWG, two 12 AWG
- UL2703 Listed
- Listed to ANSI/UL 467 by Intertek ETL
- CSA Certified to C22.2 No. 41