The Wiley Grounding Lug is available unassembled, without installation hardware, and with standard hole sizes of1/4 and 5/16 (M8). Perfect for galvanized steel applications or anywhere a WEEB washer is not required.
Constructed of corrosion resistant, tin-plated copper, the Wiley line of grounding lugs are high quality solutions for your solar PV system. The tin-plated lug assures minimum contact resistance and protection against corrosion. The low profile of the grounding lug allows it to be installed in a variety of positions with one solid or stranded copper wire (14 AWG to 6 AWG), or two copper wires (12 AWG to 10 AWG). Copper wire is secured by a 1/4-28 stainless steel screw, which is horizontal to the tang. This allows for easy access when mounted under a PV module. The result is a continuous ground on all solar applications.
- Outdoor rated
- Low profile design
- Perfect for galvanized steel applications or anywhere a
- For applications in which a WEEB washer is not required
- Multiple equipment ground conductor allowance
- One 14 AWG to 6 AWG or two 10 AWG, two 12 AWG
- Listed to ANSI/UL 467 by Intertek ETL