A revolution in the solar industry, WEEB washers eliminate the need for older, more expensive grounding methods while also significantly reducing the amount of labor and materials used in installations.
Heres how it works: When the WEEB is inserted between the module frame and mounting rail, the teeth of the WEEB pierce the anodized coating. The result is excellent conductivity without oxidationbonding the PV module frame with the metal racking structure. Essentially, the module and rail become one singular piece of metal, creating an electrical path to the ground.
Features and Benefits:
- Many universal solutions for top clamp and bottom mount applications
- Corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel provides outstanding durability and performance
- Provides a bonding feature to the existing mid-clamps
- ETL Listed to UL 467 as Grounding & Bonding Equipment
- UL Recognized (not listed) to UL 2703
- RoHS Compliant
- Lasts for lifetime of the solar system