The SolaDeck UL 1741 SolaDeck Combiners/Enclosure models are most commonly used when combining strings of solar modules.
SolaDeck 0783-41 Details:
- 3″ Fixed din rail installed
- ETL listed and labeled to the UL 1741 Standard
- Rated 600 volt 120 amps
- Combines solar panel wiring
- Rail mounted fuse holders (sold separately)
- Field install a power block for negative (sold separately)
- Use 0784BB bus bar for fuse holders (sold separately)
SolaDeck is a PV wire enclosure and seamless flashed product all in one. SolaDeck eliminates the multiple parts and respective labor typically needed to accomplish the roof penetration for a weather-tight wiring passageway into the home.
Unique in the solar industry, SolaDeck is designed with a seamless flashing consistent with standard roofing practices for roof penetration. All SolaDeck models are third party tested by ETL to the UL50 Type 3R or UL1741 standards. NOTE: SolaDeck enclosures include din rail, ground blocks, and aluminum strain clip. NOTE: Product image for reference, internal components sold separately and may vary depending on model – check out the SolaDeck components list below for more info.
All SolaDeck Enclosures Feature:
- 18 gauge galvanized steel Powder coated finish
- Seamless stamped construction
- Three roof deck knockouts (“, “, 1”)
- Five center points for entry or exit
- Two or five position ground block
- Flashes in the roof system
- Mounting hardware included
- Listed to respective UL standards (UL50 Type 3R or UL1741)