The SolaDeck UL 50 Type 3R Enclosures are most commonly used to pass through or transition outdoor system wiring to interior house wiring with a weather-tight enclosure.
SolaDeck 0786-3R 5 Details:
- 6″ Din rail installed
- 5 Position Ground Block
- ETL listed and labeled to the UL50 3R Standard
- Residential pass through or wire transition
- Use Rail Mount 1450 or 1451 terminal blocks for clean wire transition (sold separately)
SolaDeck is a PV wire enclosure and seamless flashed product all in one. SolaDeck eliminates the multiple parts and respective labor typically needed to accomplish the roof penetration for a weather-tight wiring passageway into the home.
Unique in the solar industry, SolaDeck is designed with a seamless flashing consistent with standard roofing practices for roof penetration. All SolaDeck models are third party tested by ETL to the UL50 Type 3R or UL1741 standards. NOTE: SolaDeck enclosures include din rail, ground blocks, and aluminum strain clip. NOTE: Product image for reference, internal components sold separately and may vary depending on model – check out the SolaDeck components list below for more info.
All SolaDeck Enclosures Feature:
- 18 gauge galvanized steel Powder coated finish
- Seamless stamped construction
- Three roof deck knockouts (“, “, 1”)
- Five center points for entry or exit
- Two or five position ground block
- Flashes in the roof system
- Mounting hardware included
- Listed to respective UL standards (UL50 Type 3R or UL1741)