This crimp tool is recommended for crimping Staubli MC4 14/12/10/8 AWG male and female closed barrel (0-crimp) contacts and includes a positioning locator. Rennsteig tools are of the highest quality and built to last. Dies and locators can be exchanged from this tool to work with other types of solar connectors.
Rennsteig Tool Features:
- Parallel jaws for even crimps
- High-precision ratchet mechanism for complete crimps
- 1.2 metric tons pressure at crimping face, with minimal hand effort
- Interchangeable high-precision crimping die set
- Interchangeable locator for precision positioning of terminals
- Top German build quality throughout