The Seaward PV210 is a compact & cost effective I-V curve tracer that utilizes NFC technology, eliminating the need for a laptop on site. I-V curve tracing is made fast with simple push button operation; making the Seaward PV210 an efficient and versatile tester for PV systems.
The tester measures ground continuity, open circuit voltage, short circuit current, maximum power point voltage, current and power. The instrument will also give you the fill factor of the PV module or system under test. The PV210 has a separate 1kV meggering function, eliminating the need for a separate, expensive device. Meanwhile the high contrast display on the device is clearly visible in direct sunlight.
The unit can also wirelessly capture and record real-time irradiance, ambient temperature and PV module temperature from the Solar Survey 200R. Using the Solar Survey 200R your data can be converted to standard test conditions for you to compare to the manufacturers published data.
Seaward PV210 Test Kit (PN: 389A912C) Features:
- Instant NFC data transfer using the PVMobile app. (Currently, only Android devices are supported)
- All-in-one commissioning tests and I-V curve tracing.
- Automatic fill factor calculation.
- Ground continuity measurement with test lead null.
- PV string open circuit and maximum power point voltage measurements up to 1000V DC.
- PV string short current up to 15A DC.
- PV array insulation test at 250/500/1000V.
- Tests individual PV modules or strings.
- Memory for up to 999 records and USB download to PC.
- High contrast display, visible in bright light.
Complete Kit Contents:
- Seaward Installation PV210 instrument with UKAS Calibration Certificate.
- AC/DC current clamp
- 2 x MC4 test lead adaptors
- 2 x Combiner box test probes and detachable alligator clips (MC4)
- 2 x Test leads, with test probes and detachable alligator clips (4mm)
- Solar Survey 200R irradiance meter with temperature probe and mounting bracket
- Rugged carry bag
- SolarCert PC software
- Quickstart guide, and two year warranty